What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as email, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email, please refer to the “How can you opt out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and “members-only” content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive e-mail communications.
How do we protect visitors’ information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include HellaRoller, Inc. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non–personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Simply email us at email@example.com, and we’ll fill any request regarding your personal information.
Do we use third-party links?
In an attempt to provide you with quality services, we may include third-party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Where can you ask questions or give feedback?
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or to any other issue.
Online policy only
Terms and conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section, which establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.